- How to cope with natural disasters
- How to select a professional roofing contractor
- Qualify your contractor with NRCA's guidelines
- A guide to checking your roof
- The importance of attic ventilation
- Buying a new roof and getting your money's worth
- NRCA's advisory bulletins
- Additional articles for homeowners
- Glossary of roofing terms: learn your roofing lingo
- How to choose a contractor (video)
Buying a roof can be intimidating. NRCA provides detailed information to help guide you through the process.
Follow NRCA's Roof Checkup Guide to help diagnose potential problems early by checking your roof system in the fall and spring. NRCA's guide to buying a roof system helps consumers understand a roof system's components.
In addition, NRCA provides guidelines to help homeowners select a professional roofing contractor; a Residential Roofing Contractor Qualification Form to prequalify roofing contractors; a glossary of roofing terms; and documents detailing what to do when a natural disaster strikes, among other resources.