- How to cope with natural disasters
- How to select a professional roofing contractor
- Qualify your contractor with NRCA's guidelines
- Read NRCA's position paper about direct sales of roofing materials to owners
- Elements of Roofing: A Guide for Building Owners
- NRCA's advisory bulletins
- Additional articles for building owners
- Glossary of roofing terms: learn your roofing lingo
- How to choose a contractor (video)
As a facility owner or building owner, maintaining a large roof system can be challenging. NRCA provides detailed information to help guide you through the process.
NRCA offers guidelines to help building owners select a qualified residential roofing contractor. In addition, NRCA provides a Roofing Contractor Qualification Form to prequalify roofing contractors; a glossary of roofing terms; and documents detailing what to do when a natural disaster strikes, among other resources.